Top Non-Cuban Cigars of 2009
Today we bring you the list of the best smokes of 2009. They are not necessarily released in 2009, it’s just the finest among the cigars we smoked this year. This list is a group project, based on opinions of several dozens of aficionados from different cigar forums and Twitter.
- Tatuaje Noella Reserva. With its extremely rich flavor profile, this beauty from Pete Johnson tops our 2009 list.
- Padron 1926. This great classic is the only blend that was among our top 5 cigars of 2008.
- Padron 45. Another Padron, this 2009 release encountered a great success despite its high price.
- La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial. Blended for Ashton by DPG, the Edicion Especial is clearly superior to the regular La Aroma de Cuba production.
- DPG My Father. This cigar uses Don Pepin’s own tobacco and seems to please a lot of aficionados this year.