Top Cuban Cigars of 2008
Well, it’s that time of the year. People are buying gifts, students are getting ready for their exams and cigar blogs are publishing their top & best lists. This is the first time we are doing this, hope you enjoy it.
- Ramon Allones Specially Selected. This must be the best Cuban cigar of the moment. Everytime I need a great smoke I can count on, I reach for a RASS, as well as many other smokers that I know. Let’s hope they will manage to maintain high quality standards.
- Cohiba Seleccion Piramide. It is simply the most delicious cigar I smoked this year. Too bad it’s a limited edition…
- Montecristo No. 2. Another torpedo. Thanks to better quality control, these are once again reliable and flavorful.
- Montecristo Petit Edmundo. Combines looks, flavor and drive. A must-try for real men 🙂
- H. Upmann Magnum 46. This cigar is completely different, but also earns its place in my rating. Elegant & perfectly balanced, this is the best corona gorda of this year.
Please add your favorite Cuban smokes of 2008 below. Non-Cuban top list is coming soon, stay tuned!