I'm a sucker for Limited and Regional editions. Even though several years of marketing studies immediately tell me that this is just a trick to make more and more sales, I am still very attracted by those edicion limitada labels and try them whenever I have a chance.
Furthermore, they are rarely available by single - and it's not always an easy decision ordering a whole box. Imagine the investment if you want to try 5-10 different editions? This is why when I saw this sampler at TopCubans.com I thought that it might be a good idea to get one... Thanks to Richard, 5 days later I found a package in my post. It contained 10 gorgeous Limited & Regional edition cigars, including:
- Montecristo Sublimes LE 2008
- Montecristo No. 4 Reserva (woot!)
- Partagas Serie D No. 5 LE 2008 (it sold out in one week in my local B&M and I couldn't find it anywhere else)
- Ramon Allones Eminencia RE 2005
- Trinidad Ingenios LE 2007
- Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos LE 2007
Get a chance to win premium cigars by subscribing to the site updates! Click here for more details.