I think some folks will find this a handy reference as sooo many new cigars come out ever year. I'll try to include link to articles and any of my reviews from sizes in the new lines. I will also use this, for me, to help determine the cigar of the year. I also included some limited Editions below the main list. I do not however, include Internet Exclusive cigars. Let me know if this is helpful (and if I missed anything). Some new releases get bumped to the following year, so things may move around. Update - beginning the 2011 list with holdouts from 2010!
601 La Bomba - based on what I'm hearing, this new 3 size line is going to be dynamite!
777 Zero by J. Fuego- a new line featuring an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper.
AKA Cigars - a new brand featuring a hybrid Cameroon and Jamastran Corojo wrapper made at Camacho. I am intrigued...
Alec Bradley American Classic - a milder yet flavorful AB line.
Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba - could it be? A new Fuente line?? Yes! More info here.
Avon - a new cigar from Pete Johnson, based on the Fausto blend in a differnt size each year.
Berger & Argenti Entubar CRV - CRV stands for Connecticut River Valley, with an Ecuadorian Shade Wrapper.
Cain Daytona - a more approachable blend from Studio Tabac.
Carlos Torano Loyal - the new line from the Toranos.
Carlos Torano Vault - another new line from Charlie & Co.
Casa Fernadez Reserva - not much info yet.
Casa Miranda - Here's a new cigar from Miami Cigar Co. made by the folks at El TItan de Bronze. Cool!
Debut - the new cigar from the Sam Leccia Cigar Company. Which we may or may not see depending on litigation.
Diamond Crown Julius Caesar - A new line from the Newmans to salute JC.
Dos Familias - a new line from the Turrents.
El Credito War on Flavors - this little El Perrito packs a punch.
EP Carillo Elencos Series - an annual run similar to the blend of the 2010 LE.
EP Carillo New Wave Connecticut - a value-priced mild-medium bodied cigar from Ernesto.
EP Carillo Maduro - Ernesto is a busy man! This line will be a maduro version of the Core Line blend.
Fausto - a new three size line from Pete Johnson. The T110 blend!
Fonseca CXX (120th Anniversary) - a heavily Dominican cigar from Manuel Quesada.
Garcia y Leon - a collaboration between La Aurora and My Father Cigars, the blend will be created by Leon but will be made in Pepin's My Father factory.
Gran Habano STK Zulu - a new blend from the folks af GH.
Graycliff Heritage Royale - once called "Project X" , this will feature a Costa Rican wrapper. This surely will come out in 2011...
Gurkha Celler Reserve - five sizes using a Criollo '98 wrapper.
Gurkha Royal Challenge - four sizes with an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper.
Gurkha Seduction - four sizes with an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
Gurkha Wicked Indie - four sized Nicaraguan Habano wrapper.
Hammer & Sickle Berliner Mauer - a new line for H&S made by Camacho. Features a band made of real copper!
Illusione ~Ultra~ - little info as of yet...
K.A. Kendall's 7-20-4 1874 - Kurt's new line line set to be released at the show.
La Aurora 107 Maduro - a Maduro-wrapped version of the popular line.
La Aurora Corojo - a new corojo from the DR's oldest factory.
La Aurora Preferidos Gran Reserva - Preferidos ageed since 2003!
La Casita Criolla - a Nicaraguan.Mexican blend with a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. New from Pete Johnson.
La Palina El Diario - a new line featuring a Honduran Rosado wrapper!
Leon Jiminez Prestige - another Leon Jiminez reboot.
Nestor Miranda Gran Reserva - a new high-end line from Miami Cigar Co.
Oliveros Aging Room - four sizes featuring 3 year old tobacco.
Oliveros Sun Grown Reserve - four sizes for this Nicaraguan puro.
Padilla Artemis - a new line from Ernesto.
Perdomo Champagne Noir - this new line features a Maduro wrapper aged in Bourbon barrels.
Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary - a new wrapper on this popular blend.
Quesada Oktoberfest - really?
Room 101 Connecticut - a milder offering from Matt Booth.
San Cristobal Elegancia - an aged Nicaraguan blend with a Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper.
Savinelli 20th Anniversary - a new line in 3 sizes.
Savinelli Dos Campeones - a new line with two blends.
Sencillo Black - new from the Camacho factory.
Undercrown by Drew Estate - a five size blend based on a blend created by DE's rollers.
Zen by Nish Patel - hmmmm...
Zino Platinum Z Class - a new amped up blend that is dyno-mite!
- AVO 85th Anniversary - this year, a Dominican puro in a diadema size!!
- Camacho Liberty 2011 - crossing my fingers for no barber pole...
- Casa Magna Domus Magnus - a LE from Manuel Quesada featuring a Jalapa wrapper.
- Espirit de Verite 2009 - a robusto size with Pelo de Oro from Pete & Pepin.
- Gran Habano Reserva #3 - not sure if this is regular production or an LE yet. Should be shipping soon with over 10 year old tobacco.
- Gurkha Godzilla - a 6x60 collectors item.
- La Aurora Puro Vintage 2004 - loved the 2003s!
- La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro - a new LE in 4 sizes!
- La Verite Vintage 2009 - a churchill size with Pelo de Oro from Pete & Pepin.
- Liga Privada Feral Pig - a bigger Flying Pig!
- Liga Privada MUWT - hip-hop inspired, the "My Uzi Weighs a Ton" cigar is massive and limited!
- My Father Limited Edition 2011 - this LE will have Pepin's Pelo de Oro tobacco!
- Padilla Miami 8 & 11 - returns! In one size.
- Padilla/Studio Tabac LE - an unyet released collaboration between the two companies.
- Para Japon - a special cigar from La Aurora.
- Perdomo Reserve Limited Cameroon Edition - a special petite corona!
- Room 101 Ltd. Conjura Papi Chulo - cool name says it all (available in the PC format).
- Room 101 Ltd. Namakubi - this years LE line from Matt Booth.
- Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero - this one will be good!
- Tatuaje Federal 109th Anniversary - another store LE from Pete.
- Tatuaje Federal 109th Anniversary Reserva - also with a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper.
- Tatuaje M-80 - another store exclusive.
- Tatuaje Old Man and the "C" - a parejo and a culebra all packed together from Pete Johnson!
- Tatuaje Tattoo - a store exclusive lancero.
- Viaje C4 - a little "bomb" LE from Andre.
- Viaje Exclusivos Shorts - a little sympathy for our frosty friends up North.
- Viaje Skull & Bones WMD & MOAB - these little suckers are strong!
- Viaje Summer Blend 2011 - available in Toro (unfinished foot) and robusto sizes (finished).
- Viaje TNT 2011 - ka-boom! another LE from Viaje.
- Viaje Towers Cigars 45th Anniversary - the name explains it really.
- Viaje White Label Project - this particular WLP was another take on the Summerfest.
- Viaje WLP Candela - Andre's take on the candela.
- Viaje WLP 50/50 Red - the original blend with a Nicaraguan Criollo wrapper. Very good!
- Viaje VOR 2011 - this is a box-pressed perfecto, aged, of the Oro blend.
- Viaje VPR 2011 - this is a box-pressed perfecto, aged, of the Oro blend.
- Viaje Zombie - another LE from Andre.
13th Floor - a new boutique brand from Miami.
90 Miles - This new line from the folks at Flor de Gonzalez will come in 4 sizes with an Ecuadorian Habano Rosado wrapper. The name refers to the distance between Cuba and Key West.
Alec Bradley Maxx Connecticut - third in the Maxx line.
Andiamo - a new line with two different wrappers from the folks who brought you La Perla Habana and Black Pearl.
Aurora 107 - this new blend is dedicating the 107th (?) anniversary of the La Aurora line. Odd anniversary, tasty cigar.
Avo Heritage - their strongest yet, with an Ecuadorian Sungrown wrapper. I smoked an early release of this, and wow it packs a punch!
Berger & Argenti Entubar Quad Maduro - featuring an eight-year old wrapper.
Berger & Argenti Mooch - a cigar made for sharing.
Brigade by Carlos Torano - a value priced line with an Ecuadorian wrapper.
CAO La Traviata Maduro - a maduro version of this breakout star.
Carlos Torano Single Region Jalapa - working from the pages of Pete Johnson, the Toranos' are spotlighting the great region of Jalapa first.
Cohiba Behike "BHK" - a new three-size line from Habanos but not as limited as the original Cohiba Behike. Take a loan out on the house to pay for these bad boys...
Cuban Bullet - the second version of this Perdomo-made cigar originally released in '98 will drop in stores later this year. It will be available in Maduro, Cuban-seed and Connecticut.
Cusano 15th Anniversary - a special blend in only a Lancero size! PS - all Cusanos have been reblended by Kelner.
Davidoff Puro d'Oro - the long awaited and delayed Dominican puro from the Master Henke Kelner.
Dignity - a brand new line by Don Juan Gross in three marcas, Black Gold and White.
Don Diego Fuerte - a new line of Don Diegos!
El Legend-Ario Connecticut - a Connie wrapper from the folks at Camacho.
El Triunfador - Once a secret release LE cigar from cigar-star Pete Johnson, this will now be available in six sizes with a Ecuadorian Habano wrapper. Great flavor w/ a medium body, this my favorite line from Pete to date!
EP Carillo Core Line - a full new line from Ernesto!
Esteban Carreras 187 - two size value priced line w/ a Nicaraguan Maduro wrapper.
Esteban Carreras 5150 - two size value priced line w/ an Ecuadorian Sumatra-seed wrapper.
Flor de Ybor City - a new (but old) value line from the Fuente factory in 12 sizes and three wrappers.
Gran Habano Azteca - a new double-maduro cigar w/ a Mexican wrapper and binder.
Graycliff Cabinet Selection 2010 - a new "value" line from the Bahamas.
Guillermo Leon by La Aurora - little info available except it will feature two binders!
Gurkha Havana Legend - a new value conscious line with a Nicaraguan wrapper.
Gurkha Monogram - a new value conscious line with a Connecticut wrapper, similar to the Elegance.
Gurkha Nautilus - a new value conscious line with a Nicaraguan H2000 wrapper.
Gurkha Ninja - wow another one... Brazilian wrapper.
Gurkha Viper - he's got to be running out of names... Dominican wrapper.
H. Upmann Sungrown - a new H. Upmann with a sungrown wrapper.
Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros - a new line aged in cedar.
Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial - a new stick from Pepin's son Jamie!
Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo - stronger than the original Antanos - with 75% ligero! This is JdN's best to date! Update: these have been disappointing since their release...
Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta - a mellower line that's half maduro wrapper and half claro. These are really great flavorful cigars.
Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte Series B - a bundle line from JdN.
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor - the third LADC line from Ashton featuring another blend by Pepin Garcia with a Cuban-seed Mexican wrapper.
La Flor Dominicana Air Bender - features the best wrapper out there - Litto's Ecuadorian Habano! This is one very good cigar!
La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Tabaqueros - a dual wrapper cigar - 1/3 Connie Shade, 2/3 Sumatran.
La Gloria Cubana Serie N - a new line with an Ecuadorian Sumatran wrapper.
La Palina - an old Clear Havana line resurrected by the folks at Graycliff.
La Reloba - another new stick from Don Pepin available in two wrappers!
La Sirena - a high end offering from Miami Cigar.
Legend-Ario Connecticut - a new wrapper for Camacho's answer to The Edge.
Liga Privada Unico Serie - in this house lives a Dirty Rat!
Macanudo Cru Royale - a new value priced Mac that's between a regular Mac and the 1968 in strength.
Macanudo Vintage Maduro - an aged Maduro!
Master by Carlos Torano - the blend from the Roots Run Deep Tour is now available nationwide!
Nestor Miranda Art Deco - another collab with Don Pepin.
Nestor Miranda Selection Dominicano - a new blend from Miami Cigars blended by Pepin with a Dominican wrapper from La Aurora!
Nick's Cigars - a new value line from Perdomo - available in 3 wrappers.
Nosotros - can't wait for this one. The pre-release I tried has some serious potential!
Para Ti - a new line distributed by Pete Johnson.
Quesada Tributo - a new release from MATASA with a (surprise!) Ecuadorian wrapper.
Ramones - and old name once owned by Simon Camacho in the 60's makes a return with two wrappers - an Ecuadorian Connecticut and Honduran Habano. This value-priced blend will be made by Camacho.
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary - another new Rocky cigar. n It features an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper and all Nicaraguan filler.
Rocky Patel Vintage Signature - no info yet. This was a hold-over from last year.
San Lotano - AJ Fernandez's first nationally released line (blended the Diesel and Man of War for CI) available in three wrappers: Habano, Connecticut and Maduro.
Sencillo - a new brand from Prometheus made by (gasp!) Camacho and will be a Honduran Puro. Sencillo means "simple" in Spanish.
Viaje 50/50 Red - a new take on the 50/50 line.
Ybor Gold Broadway Series - a new premium line from Tabacalera A. Fuente.
- Alec Bradley New York - a limited edition line only for New York shops, features a Criollo '98 wrapper.
- AVO LE10 - the newest birthday smoke for Mr. Uvezian. The filler is all ligero!
- Bolivar Gran Belicoso - new LE from Cuba's 2010 Habanos Collection.
- CAO Escaparate Blend #7 - a new blend available at Butthead's Tobacco in Connecticut. This is the original blend for the Vision.
- Carlos Torano Roots Run Deep Tour Cigar - a special Churchill made for the 2010 Tour.
- Cuvee Grand 2010 - the grand is back in a robusto size!
- E.P. Carillo Short Run - an excellent LE that reminds me of the very first La Gloria's that put Ernesto on the map.
- E.P. Carillo Edicion Limitado - a new LE with a Brazilian wrapper!
- Griffin's XXVI - a lonsdale sized LE!
- Illusione Singulare 2010 - Dion's new yearly LE, one blend one size!
- Illusione HL Candela & Maduro - two LEs with fun wrappers.
- La Flor Dominicana Salomone Maduro - woo-hoo!
- La Gloria Cubano Artesanos de Obelisco - a new funky-shaped LE.
- Liga Privada T-52 Flying Pig - this pig will kick your butt.
- My Father Limited Edition - this expensive and limited stick will be out later this year.
- Room 101 LTD Conjura (by Camacho) - available in 4 sizes, stronger than the original 101's with box artwork by some tattoo guy.
- Tatuaje Anarchy - a single store release with a really cool band.
- Tatuaje Barclay Rex 100th - another single store release.
- Tatuaje Espirit de Verite - a robusto version of the Verite.
- Tatuaje La Verite 2008 - a special release featuring leaved grown all from one farm.
- Tatuaje Monster Series 'The Face" - a funky new Halloween edition from Pete Johnson saluting Leatherface!
- Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin - a single store exclusive.
- Viaje Double-Edged Sword - a super limited edition perfecto.
- Viaje Exclusivo Robusto - these LEs came in a cool mason-style jar!
- Viaje Exclusivo Robusto II - released in conjunction with the DES, bundled and slightly longer than the OG robusto.
- Viaje Holiday Blend 2010 - a great new LE cigar from Andre.
- Viaje Reserva Oro - a one size line, box pressed w/ aged tobacco.
- Viaje Reserva Platino - a one size line, box pressed w/ aged tobacco.
- Viaje Sartori - a 3 size release including a box-pressed double perfecto.
- Viaje Skull & Bones - super secret!
- Viaje Summer Selection - a torpedo with an 1 1/2" of a shaggy foot. Also released as a robusto in smaller quantities.
- Zino Platinum Crown Emperor Edition 2010 - Zino's strongest LE to date.
- Zino Scepter Master Edition 2010 - the new Scepter LE.
Here a look at previous years' new releases:
Alec Bradley Family Blend - one size. Tried one a while ago, thought they tasted young - will revisit.
Alec Bradley Vice Press - the Maxx on crack? I found this to be one-dimensional and too big.
Arganese S-THIS - two cigars loosely connected by tobacco than can be broken off, essentially saving 41 cents per two cigars. Clever idea, Gene!
Baccarat Dominican - a Baccarat rolled in the Davidoff factory!
Berger & Argenti - a new blend from the team-up of Kiki Berger and Argenti (of Exile fame).
Bering Puro Nicaragua - an all Nicaraguan Bering! Cue the band.
Brioso - a new Dominican line from General Cigar and value priced.
Cain - a new all ligero cigar from Oliva and Sam Leccia of Nub cigars. Tatuaje and LFD fans will love this cigar. Plenty of reviews here.
Camacho Connecticut - ah, the Davidoff influence... Tried this earlier, more Davidoff than Camacho. Review.
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years Blend - new blend and packaging. I was looking forward to this cigar, better than the Exodus, very chocolatey. Here's a review.
Casa de Garcia - a new value priced line from Altadis.
Casa Fernandez - a great new release from the renamed Tabacalera Tropical.
Casa Magna Oscuro - a darker version of CA's cigar of the year. I was less impressed with this than the Colorado.
CAO Caramelo Joe - a new flavored cigar from CAO.
CAO Gold Vintage - these are now available (review).
Cuba Aliados Miami Edition - a line rolled exclusively in the Reyes Family factory in Miami. Surprisingly good. Review here.
Cubao Maduro - more info to come. I still like the regular Cubao better.
Di Fazio - a new brand from the Raices Cubanas factory.
Don Gonzales Corojo - a new line from Casa Fernandez, formerly Tabacalera Tropical.
El Baton - Fuente/Newman's first try at a Nicaraguan puro. Kinda "blah" to me. The Cigar Spy's review.
E.P. Carillo Inaugural Edition 2009 - the introduction of a new brand from Ernesto Perez-Carillo.
Frank Llaneza 1961 - new line from Altadis spotlighting the career of newly defected (from General) master blender, Frank Llaneza. It still tastes young but has some promise.
G.A.R. LUX - a new release from the makers of Gran Habano.
G.A.R. Vanguard - a Nicaraguan puro from George Rico.
Great Wall - you guessed it, a Chinese handmade premium!
Gurkha Ancient Reserve - celebrating the release of their one millionth line...
Gurkha Assassin - yet another new Gurkha, from Nicaragua. Review.
Gurkha Evil - supposed to be strong or something.
Gurkha Red Dragon - for fear of not having enough new cigars, Gurkha throws out another one...
Gurkha Triad - the Natural is $50 and the Platinum is $100 each. Pretty dumb, huh?
Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos - value priced in European-style packaging.
Illusione Epernay - an amazing new cigar from the ~eccj~ blend. Epernay Le Matin review.
J. Fuego 777 Corojo - a Corojo-wrapped version of the 777 line. Way better than the original 777 too.
J. Fuego Origen - a Nicaraguan puro from Jesus. Not a huge fan of this one.
La Cima - another new Nicaraguan puro from Arsenio Ramos.
Escepcion - formerly a JR only cigar, now we are all lucky enough to try this. (Can you see the sarcasm in that sentence?) I could taste the ammonia when I tried this.
La Flor Dominicana Carajos Natural & Maduro - a natural and maduro shaded version of the original oscuro-wrapped firecracker.
La Flor Dominicana Double Press - a new box-pressed beaut with Litto's now famous Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
La Flor Dominicana Habano Perfecto - the mystery cigar in the Perfectos Sampler is back! Even better, it's still good!
La Riqueza Cabinet Series - a non-boxed pressed line available in cabinets.
Liga Privada T-52 - a new non-flavored line from Drew Estate. My buddy Matt enjoyed it. Loads of reviews here.
Litto Gomez Diez Vintage 2009 - even better than the other two releases. Try the Americano!
Mederos - a new brand from Nicaragua.
Montecristo 75th Anniversary - this will get a lot of press. This puppy will feature the now super-popular Ecuadorian habano wrapper. Review.
Montecristo Open - a new line from Habanos, S.A. This is getting dogged in the reviews.
Murcielago - a new line from Espinosa y Ortega with a Mexican Maduro wrapper. Hmm... cuz we all love Te-Amo's?? Review.
My Father Le Bijou 1922 - an extension of the popular My Father line. I can't wait for this one. Review.
Nub Maduro - a new Nub for the New Year.
Oliva Connecticut Reserve - a nice mild but flavorful offering from Oliva.
Padron Reserva de Familia 45th Anniversary - a new release or new size or something... Very strong and very un-Padron.
Padilla Cazadores - a new value line from Ernesto with a Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
Padilla Dominus - Padilla's strongest cigar to date.
Particulares - another new release from Tabaclera Tropical.
Partagas Master Series Majestuoso - a new blend honoring Ramon Cifuentes.
Patel Brothers - a new cigar from Rocky and his brother, Nish. Not a bad cigar, not a great one either.
Perdomo Gran Cru - Perdomo's strongest offering yet!
Perdomo Gran Cru Connecticut - new for the end of '09.
Perdomo Gran Cru Maduro - Perdomo's strongest offering yet... in maduro.
Punch Uppercut - interesting name... features Ometepe tobacco. I was expecting more of a punch - good flavor though.
Rocky Patel 1961 - a new blend from Rocky.
Rocky Patel Corojo Especial - a new bundle from Rocky.
Rocky Patel TAA Signature Series - a new blend for TAA members.
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Maduro - a maduro wrapped version of the Real.
Room 101 Cigars - a new cigar blended by Camacho's Christian Eiroa. Good cigar, but it tasted exactly like a Camacho.
Quesada 30th Anniversary - a new release from MATASA. Thought this was a La Flor Box Press or something. Very meaty.
San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol - these SC's feature a Sun Grown Nicaraguan wrapper.
Siglo Limited Reserve - a new line from newly defected (from General Cigar) ligador Fran Llaneza. Yes, it's a rip-off of the Cuban Cohiba Siglo line. But hey, Altadis owns the lion share of Habanos, S.A. anyways...
Siglo Limited Reserve Maduro - a maduro version of the Siglo.
Tabacos Baez Serie H - a new blend w/ a Habano wrapper.
Tabacos Baez Serie SF - a great new value smoke from Don Pepin Garcia.
Te-Amo World Selection Cuban Blend - a line extension of teh World Series. Features a Habana-seed Criollo wrapper. Linkage.
Viaje 50/50 - two cigars rolled into one, the first half of the cigar is medium, the second is full. Was let down a bit by this one.
Xikar HC Series Connecticut - a new blend from Xikar. Here's the site.
Xikar HC Series Colorado Habano - another new blend from the lighter and cigar accessory maker. Website!
Xikar HC Series Criollo - this is actually the blend for the Defiance line.
Limited Editions - a collection of limited edition cigars released in 2009.
- Arturo Fuente Rosarios- supposedly out in time for the Holidays...
- AVO Companero - the best "birthday" cigar since the LE5.
- CAO Escaparate Columbia - the newest aging room cigar, exclusive to Serious Cigars.
- Camacho Liberty 2009 - hyped as the best since the Liberty '05.
- Casa Fernandez Aresenio 2009 - a smooth but spicy LE.
- Coronado Maduro - a spicy little monster from Litto.
- Davidoff Colorado Claro - a really hush hush exclusive featuring a darker wrapper in 4 sizes with the Special Series blend. So excited to try these!
- Davidoff Puro Perfecto - a very hard to find LE, most likely a preview of the Puro d'Oro.
- Davidoff Seleccione 702 - the strongest spiciest Davidoff, ever.
- Fuente Fuente Opus X "The Lost City" - an aged blend to commemorate Andy Garcia's "The Lost City" movie. More info here.
- Griffin's XXV - Celebrating 25 years! Tons of ligero in this, the strongest Griffin's ever!
- La Flor Dominicana El Museo - if only all cigars could taste like this - and weren't 30 bucks a pop.
- La Flor Dominicana Habano Corona - LG Diez '08 blend with THE Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
- La Flor Dominicana Habano Doble Corona - the LG Small Batch No. 1 with THE Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
- La Flor Dominicana Limitado IV - Litto's newest Limitada.
- La Flor Dominicana Salamone - the first of Litto's LE's that featured THE Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
- Liga Privada Flying Pig - a LE from Drew Estate. It really looks like a pig!
- Nestor Miranda 20th Anniversario - a special size to celebrate 20 years, blended by DPG.
- Nestor Miranda Ruky - jet black perfectos with a punch.
- Rocky Patel Spring Selection 2009 - the new Spring release.
- Rocky Patel Summer Selection 2009 - the second Summer release: strong and sour.
- Rocky Patel Winter Selection 2009 - Rocky's strongest cigar. This one was very popular.
- Tatuaje Black Tubos - tubed torpedo version of the ultra-limited Tat Blacks.
- Tatuaje Monster Series The Drac - a bloody neat torpedo!
- Tatuaje Monster "Out of Costume" Series Boris - a smaller, smoother Frank.
- Tatuaje Noella Cuadrado - a box-pressed Noella.
- Tatuaje Noella Reserva - a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapped Noella.
- Tatuaje Petite Tatuaje Reserva - a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapped Petite Tat.
- Tatuaje Pork Chop - a short fat stumpy LE w/ a shaggy foot.
- Tatuaje Regios Reserva - a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapped Regio.
- Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro - a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapped SW.
- Tatuaje T110 - all DPG ligero. Cool concept, but this cigar has no finish at all.
- Tatuaje Verocu Tubos - tubed torpedo version of the limited Verocu line.
- Viaje Exclusivo Chiquito - a spicy little lopsided perfecto available at two stores.
- Viaje Holiday Blend - a new release for the Holidays.
- Viaje Oro Exclusivo - a LE perfecto of the Oro blend.
- Viaje Platino Exclusivo - not as good as the Oro.
- Zino Embassy Series - a nice little LE perfecto w/ a spicy Ec. Conn. wrapper.
- Zino Master Edition 2009 - a huge disappointment for me, this maduro wrapped LE.