What follows is our top 5 cigars list for 2010. Most of them were released in 2010. Enjoy the list!
- My Father Le Bijou 1922. Rich, complex and well-constructed, this is a real jewel.
- Avo Heritage. Incredibly popular, perhaps due to its price tag, this cigar easily became a staple in a lot of humidors.
- Liga Privada "Dirty Rat". Having generated a lot of buzz in 2010 prior to its release, the Dirty Rat didn't disappoint when it finally hit the shelves. Great smoke.
- CAO La Traviata. Another "budget" smoke, this release from CAO was immediately met by success. Rightfully so.
- Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Year Anniversary. One of the most interesting offerings from Carlos Torano, the Exodus 1959 is a perfect example of how tobacco from different lands can create wonders.
Thanks for reading!